By Sandrine M.
According to a release signed on October 20, by Cameroon’s Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reforms (MINFOPRA), Joseph Le, contract teachers of the 2010 batch less than fifty-five years old will be absorbed in to the civil service.
“…Contract Grade One Teachers of the 2010 batch and Contract Secondary School Teachers recruited before 2010 who are less than 55 (fifty-five) years old as at 2 December 2020, that an operation to absorb them into the corps of National Education civil servants is opened for 2021 financial year, in conformity with the provisions of Decree No. 2000/359 of 5 December 2000 to lay down the special rules and regulations of the corps of National Education civil servants.” Part of the release reads.
The release furthered that applications for integration be submitted before November 30.
“Complete application files should be submitted, against a receipt, latest Tuesday 30 November 2021, at the Regional Delegations of the ministries in charge of Basic Education, Secondary Education or Employment and Vocational Training, for onward transmission to MINFOPRA through the appropriate hierarchical channel.”
- Required Documents
- 1.Blue colour folder for Grade One Teachers or green colour folder for Secondary School Teachers;
- 2. Stamped application addressed to the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform c/o the user ministry;
- 3. Photocopy of the Contract of employment;
- 4. Photocopies of contract amendment(s) relating to reclassification in category, where applicable;
- 5. Photocopies of contract amendment(s) relating to bonus in incremental position, where applicable;
- 6. Copy of last advancement decision;
- 7. A certified true copy of birth certificate, signed by a competent civil authority (Mayor or D.O. or SDO);
- 8. A certified true copy of marriage certificate, signed by an administrative or municipal authority where applicable (for
9. (married women only); Two (02) information sheets comprising two identical passport size photographs, certified by a competent civil authority:
- 10. A certificate of non-conviction of not more than three months old;
- 11. A certified true copy of the recruitment certificate signed by a competent civil authority;
- 12. A certified true copy of the diploma use for reclassification in category and/or for bonus in incremental position where
applicable signed by a competent civil authority:
- 13. A certified true copy of the additional diploma signed by a competent civil authority (D.O or SDO) which may be required for recruitment into categories B2, A1 or A2 (GCE Advanced Level + 2, Bachelor’s Degree, Doctoral Degree(PhD), DIPES
I, DIPET I, DIPEN I, DIPES II, DIPEN II, DIPET I, DIPCO):
- 14. An attestation of presentation of original of the additional diploma required where applicable.
- 15. A medical report issued in a Regional Delegation of the Public Service;
- 16. A curriculum vitae signed by the candidate;
- 17. A copy of the Minister’s order confirming the selection of the candidate within the framework of the recruitment of contract workers into the Public Service.
- 18. An attestation of effective presence at the duty position not more than three months old.
- 19. An attestation of names where applicable;
- 20. A certificate of conformity of date of and place of birth where applicable.